Search after Movie, Game or Music here...

lördag 1 juni 2013

Movie - The Host

The Host 6/10

The Host is an Sci-Fi/Romantic drama film, if you like Twilight, you will probably like this movie very much, unfortiunatly, I dont like twilight but i think the movie is good anyway, the story was really good, a little to much drama for me (I'm more the Thriller-guy) but it's really a good movie. Even though the fact that I went there to see an Apakolyptic-sci-fi I actually was satisfied with the movie after all. But if you want to see an scifi thriller don't watch this movie, go watch Alien instead. :-)

The story started with an girl running from some weird peoples with white eyes saying "Stay we only want to help you", started good in my opinion, well, the girls fell and survived, but these white guys/girls catched upp with her and "injicated" something in her, it was like worm. Anyway the "worm" were a "host" that controll the human. But the girl's thought were still left in the body so she fights against the "soul (better than worm I realised)" so that the soul dont uses her thought to find out were her friends is. These "souls" have invader their planet and there's some survivors that the girl belonged to before she ended up running from some aliens... It's pretty hard to understand at an start but it'll clear up if you see the movie. I'll give this movie 6/10 beacuse it was a good movie, not just my kind of movie! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar